OZON is flying to Web Summit in Lisbon, November 7-10, 2016
OZON has been selected among hundreds of other startups to the ALPHA startup track at Web Summit 2016. It is the meeting place for the most interesting tech companies across all sectors, stages and geographies. The event will take place place in Lisbon from 7th to 10th November. A must, not to be missed under any circumstances!
The only one 360° cybersecurity solution
Lisbon Web Summit is going to be a global meeting point for the most groundbreaking technological companies and for those asking themselves how will their products help transform business sectors of all kinds and, of course, their lives.
OZON believe it innovative solution will transform the way eCommerce owners of SMBs are securing their websites against hackers and fraudsters, transform the way they do business.
Indeed, OZON’s adventure began in 2012. Led by three entrepreneurs, experts in their fields and with a passion for information technology. OZON’s magic is the only 360° cybersecurity solution able to:
- Assess your website for vulnerabilities and malware detection.
- Protect your online shop against sophisticated cyber-attacks.
- Identify fraudulent transaction in real-time.
When competitors do complicated, OZON believes in simplicity. That’s why OZON’s solution is compatible with all eCommerce platforms and can be installed in a matter of minutes.
OZON’s continuous improvements
Every year, we are innovating to tackle fraud and hackers, this year we already released:
- OZON’s modules for Magento and PrestaShop platforms detect fraudrulent transactions in real-time and in a transparent manner thanks to a next generation scoring technology. Our technology for fraud detection has no impacts on sales process or customer experience.
- Free HTTPS for all our customers : It is important to use HTTPS security to guarantee the identity of your site, encrypt the data in transit on the Internet and ensure consumer confidence.
Meet our team at Lisbon and let’s find a solution to your cybersecurity and fraud issues.
Engaged in IT security at the beginning of the Internet revolution, I’m acting as security consultant and security architect for accounts in banking and eCommerce.